Right Turns is a powerful learning experience focused on change management, guiding your employees and managers to explore the realities of change and the path to future success. Whether participants are dealing with organizational change or leading it, this fast-paced discovery learning experience builds understanding, alignment, and commitment for any corporate strategy.
The Simulation Experience
Guided by activity cards, participants gather in small teams around a visual centerpiece.They explore and discuss key concepts about the external forces that cause change, the impact of change, the drivers of success, how emotions and behaviors help or hinder progress, and more. Participants engage in dialogue about these topics. They reflect on changes they are experiencing in your organization, how the changes affect and benefit them, and the roles they play in making the new initiatives successful.
Organization-specific discussions and exercises ground the concepts about change in real-world examples. Your teams navigate the changes they’re experiencing and chart a path to understanding, acceptance, and advocacy.
Your managers delve deeper into the session and explore their roles as change leaders—their responsibilities, their necessary skills, how to apply critical thinking, and how to deal with their own reactions to organizational change.
After experiencing Right Turns, participants learn what drives change, how it progresses, where they fit, and how emotions help or hinder a change initiative. They learn to make the “right” (correct) turns as they navigate toward the future. Specifically, they discover how to:
- Identify the key phases and milestones that accompany successful organizational changes
- Demonstrate understanding of key changes occurring in their own organizations
- Implement strategies for handling several common emotional and behavioral responses to change
- Accelerate the implementation of change by removing barriers to success
- Use appropriate “Critical Thinking Guides” to analyze their personal change issues and plan ways to be more effective during times of change
What Clients Are Saying...
As soon as we saw it, [Right Turns] we knew we could use it to reinforce lots of change management aspects. We were really drawn to its ability to build conceptual awareness without needing to create our own material.